The program shall run for three full-days with satellite symposia in the evenings. It is implemented to cover all those subjects related to Emergency Medicine for both adults and pediatrics such as:
- Advanced Trauma
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Research and medical ethics
- Women in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency medicine nursing
- Emergency medical services (prehospital care) and disaster management
The program is set up with objectives such to update the healthcare professionals on the major topics of emergency medicine, it is also designed to promote the communication and networking among the attendees and the institutions at local, regional and international level, also offering recommendations of best clinical practice, and the scientific evidence behind the practice. The formats of the conference shall be plenary lectures, lectures, workshops, meet the experts, poster presentations and oral presentations.